Loading...

I had almost 5000 grafts and I want to know how do I fix my donor area (photo)

The best and only way to repair this donor area is with Scalp Micropigmentation which works well to make it look like you have hair where there is none. This technique does not add hair but will accomplish the goal of scar coverage and camouflage. These photos suggest that you had too many grafts removed by the FUE based upon your donor density. Considering that you received 5000 grafts, very few people can support this nmagnitude of harvesting without this problem occuring.  This problem was 100% predictable and your surgeon should have known better and told you to expect this type of balding donor area.

overharvested donor area

The post I had almost 5000 grafts and I want to know how do I fix my donor area (photo) appeared first on WRassman,M.D. BaldingBlog.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/2G9okcz
monat hair loss 7700422835051611202

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item