Loading...

I had an eyebrow transplant and much of the hair that was there fell out. What should I do?

I am sure that in your informed consent document this possibility was discussed in writing and it should have been discussed with your doctor. If it does not come back in 12 months or so after the eyebrow transplant, I would assume that it is lost. If I were your surgeon, I would bring you back to surgery and make it right with you at no charge, as I always attend to complications that occur as part of any surgery I do.

The post I had an eyebrow transplant and much of the hair that was there fell out. What should I do? appeared first on WRassman,M.D. BaldingBlog.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/2Ggz9xw
monat hair loss 2454486557143044037

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item