Loading...

At 30 days my recipient area is still red, what can I do about it?

Redness in the recipient area occurs in some people with fair skin, red hair, blondes, and other people with sensitive skin. It will eventually get better, just be patient. If you are concerned, the doctor can check you out and maybe prescribe a special type of topical steroid which might accelerate the disappearance of the pink color. In 27 years of doing hair transplants, it does not look as bad as I have seen in many patients with the skin and hair types I described above.

redness after 30 days

The post At 30 days my recipient area is still red, what can I do about it? appeared first on WRassman,M.D. BaldingBlog.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/2HDoHO1
Health Tips 3958300800705684848

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item