Loading...

I had a Bad Hairline Lowering Hair Transplant

My forehead came down about 1cm with 1500 grafts. I am unhappy with the unnatural look and my skin is elevated and white. I would like to reduce my forehead surgically and reverse the transplant.

This is not an easy assessment without seeing at the least a photo because although you said the hairline was only lowered about 1cm I need to know what it looks like. Also your comments about the elevated grafts after growth and the white color of the skin is bothersome. If the entire area in front of your normal hairline is no more than 2.5 cm, then a hairline lowering procedure may be able to remove the entire transplanted area. You should see a surgeon that offers hairline advancement surgery and this could be a good solution for you.

The post I had a Bad Hairline Lowering Hair Transplant appeared first on WRassman,M.D. BaldingBlog.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/2H0Ajgu
Health Tips 5355070029764758903

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item