Loading...

I lost more hair that I got from my hair transplant a year ago (photo)

What can I do about this?  I am 21 and thought that the hair transplant would solve my problem.

Your doctor should never have done a hair transplant on you, a 21-year-old male. Your balding is progressive, and as you get older, it will get worse.  You developed shock loss over the past year, accelerating the hair loss that was going on at the time of the hair transplants.  I will not do a hair transplant on a patient under 25 unless circumstances are highly unusual. Your doctor is guilty of malpractice and greed because he put your money in front of your welfare.

shock loss 2

The post I lost more hair that I got from my hair transplant a year ago (photo) appeared first on WRassman,M.D. BaldingBlog.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/2qKQ2py
Health Tips 7658689537502599081

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item