Loading...

23 Year Old Male Will Do a Hair Transplant Even Against My Advice!

This is his answer to me:  “Thanks for your reply. You bring up a very good point that if I continue to bald behind the transplant it will look strange, however, if that does occur, I do plan on chasing it with further HT’s in the future. I positioned myself in a career where I can financially do this and am very aware that this is not a “quick fix”. I see this initial transplant as the first step in a long process. Please continue to voice your thoughts and concerns.”

If you go forward with this plan, be sure to put together a good Master Plan for your future, and include an assessment of your depleting donor supply, which will occur as you do more and more hair transplants. You must make sure that you never get into a situation where you will run out of hair.

The post 23 Year Old Male Will Do a Hair Transplant Even Against My Advice! appeared first on WRassman,M.D. BaldingBlog.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/2I1iPxM
Health Tips 3787862919506424398

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item