Loading...

Can long term use of Clobetasol Propionate foam cause hair loss?

I have been using Clobetasol Propionate foam on my Scalp for Seborrhea for about 10 Years up until recently I liberally applied it to most of the center part of my head,hair. Just recently realized that could be causing my hair to be very thin,breaks off very short. I stopped using this and just use T Gel Shampoo 2x a Week and the itch seems to be controlled. My question is will my Hair thicken up if I continue to not use the Clobetasol or did it cause permanent damage? I can tell by the color of my Roots my Hair is growing. I should have read the directions and used very sparingly but the Dr. Assistant said she uses it and just apply Foam to Scalp and rub in. So didn’t research any further. Will I have any side effects other than thin,damaged Hair?

The chronic long term use of this steroidal medication (Clobetasol Propionate foam) can cause your presenting symptoms

The post Can long term use of Clobetasol Propionate foam cause hair loss? appeared first on WRassman,M.D. BaldingBlog.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/2lzK20Z
Health Tips 6484348506096922489

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item