Loading...

Finasteride and balding problems

I have been taking finasteride for 10 years now and I have been slowly losing my hair since, though at a much slower rate. I was wondering, will I eventually become slick bald in a class six pattern if that’s what my genetic fate is even if I continue to take the medication?  Does hair have to miniaturize to the point of completely not being visible anymore or is it possible for the process to stop in an intermediate stage of miniaturization?

Look at the miniaturization pattern to try to predict your hair loss or better yet, see a doctor like me with specialization in hair loss who might be able to answer your questions after a detailed examination of your scallp. Hair does not have to miniaturize for balding to occur and most patterns can be predicted after a man is 26 years old.

The post Finasteride and balding problems appeared first on WRassman,M.D. BaldingBlog.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/2yykt9U
Health Tips 1653761797761957829

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item