Loading...

Smoking, hair loss and attractiveness

Hello I am smoker of 24 years here. I am 37 and I have quit smoking for one month now and have noticed my hair is falling out far less and it is waaaay thicker and shiny. My skin is full of color as well. When I go out now lots of ladies check me out and approach me even tho I have a receding hair line. The ladies never approached me when I was smoking. Probably because having a fag hanging out of your mouth isn’t very becoming. Anyways smoking is a waste of time and money and we don’t have a lot of either these days. Quit smoking and free yourself! Be your best self!

Good for you. You will also probably live longer and better.

The post Smoking, hair loss and attractiveness appeared first on WRassman,M.D. BaldingBlog.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/2LXqyPr
Health Tips 749714988072065304

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item