Loading...

Beard Pimples (photo)

I had a beard transplant in Turkey and I can’t go back to my doctor as I am in England. What is wrong with me and what can I do?

You should find a local doctor who will diagnose and treat you. You most likely have an infection which needs to be drained by a doctor, cultured and then treated with appropriate antibiotics. The problem when you go to Turkey is your problem, when complications arise, where do you go, who is responsible for you. I guess the answer is that you are responsible for yourself and must take charge of your complication.

beard pimples

The post Beard Pimples (photo) appeared first on WRassman,M.D. BaldingBlog.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/2wtKXWu
Health Tips 772726583246508305

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item