Loading...

I had a hair transplant 6 months ago and now I look like this. What is it? (photo) HOLD THIS___________********

This is a very unusual looking lesion that may reflect scratching by you or an unusual failure in this local area of the transplant. I would want to know more like what did it look like 1 week and 3 weeks after the hair transplant. Did it heal well? If it didn’t heal well, you might have developed a vascular injury to that area which would have caused the problem shown in the picture. ONE DAY LATER: After I sent this email response to this patient, the patient sent me another photo from after the surgery which confirms my diagnosis of a vascular injury created at the time of the surgery.

IMG_6324Screen Shot 2018-07-05 at 3.18.40 PM

 

 

 

 

The post I had a hair transplant 6 months ago and now I look like this. What is it? (photo) HOLD THIS___________******** appeared first on WRassman,M.D. BaldingBlog.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/2oyej1s
Health Tips 6268461893351131035

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item