Loading...

Will my hairline recede to a NW7 if I use fin? I am now 17 and starting to bald. (from Reddit.com)

Great Question: Your final pattern is the pattern you inherit from your family (mother or father’s side). The drug finasteride will slow the transition to balding but depending upon the effectiveness of the drug in your situation, you will now know. If your father, grandfather on both sides of the family had a Class 7 pattern, then likely that will be your pattern. If you have a great donor density, then it is possible that hair transplants can solve your balding problem as I have done in many Class 7 men with average or higher than average donor densities. Find a great doctor who specializes in this field, and build a Master Plan with that doctor so you can manage your hair loss. You will not be a hair transplant candidate until the age, at least, of 25.

Will my hairline recede to a NW7 if I use fin? (MPB at 17) from tressless

The post Will my hairline recede to a NW7 if I use fin? I am now 17 and starting to bald. (from Reddit.com) appeared first on WRassman,M.D. BaldingBlog.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/2oTp9PX
Health Tips 492149269736754713

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item