Loading...

47 Year Old Female with Hairline Problem

I’m a 47 year old female. About 7 months ago, I noticed a thin spot on right side of my hairline, then a few months later, the left seemed thinner. It’s my underneath area, temple up to the sides of my widows peak. It seemed to be rapid because last summer I had full hair there. I’m so upset. I don’t know if it’s from my father or hormones. I have no prior hair loss. I don’t know when it will stop or if I need minoxidil. I’m taking stinging nettle and pumpkin seed oil. My thyroid seems ok but I have not checked my iron levels but because it resembles a bit of a male pattern. I wonder if it’s too much DHT. Please help.

Women are complex when it comes to hair loss as there are many causes that require an expert to evaluate. It takes many blood tests and a good examination by someone like me.  As women get close to menopause, hair loss problems increase as estrogen levels in your body drop. Estrogen is the protector for good hair, so when menopause occurs, some women experience genetic hair loss. See an expert.

The post 47 Year Old Female with Hairline Problem appeared first on WRassman,M.D. BaldingBlog.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/2CDpEX2
Health Tips 4001612590727210581

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item