Loading...

Ambien as a cause of hair loss

In my case, Ambien caused excessive hair loss with scalp irritation. I don’t believe my alarming hair fall out from root to end and tingly, itchy scalp problems which began precisely at the same time I started taking Ambien is just a coincidence. The shedding slowed dramatically after I stopped the Ambien as did the scalp discomfort. If this is a generic drug issue versus brand we’ll never know but I’m willing to bet it is not the later given it’s unaffordable cost for most of us and the 0% coverage with even the priciest of insurance plans. Try stopping for a week. You have nothing to lose except your hair.

Yes, Ambien is known to cause hair loss and your stopping it seems to prove the cause and effect.

The post Ambien as a cause of hair loss appeared first on WRassman,M.D. BaldingBlog.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/2Nt9d0H
Health Tips 5645200445123573087

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item