Loading...

Ask My Dermatologist for Finasteride and He Said “No Way.” What Do I Do?

Some doctors had lawsuits when someone claimed that they lost their sex drive permanently. The risk is far less than 1:1000 but some doctors put their fears in front of patient’s welfare. What I do is inform my patients of all of the risks then prescribe it. It is the patient’s  decision to take or not to take the drug. My son took finasteride for 15 years so far, and he told me that his sex drive went up when he went on the medications. Of course, internet forums only want the bad news, so you rarely hear about the other side effects.  Any doctor can prescribe it, even your family doctor.

The post Ask My Dermatologist for Finasteride and He Said “No Way.” What Do I Do? appeared first on WRassman,M.D. BaldingBlog.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/2F40wLp
Health Tips 2196356609807454209

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item