Loading...

I gave up my wig after years

I have been on topamax for 20 years and now wear wigs. I am completely heart broken. I had lovely hair. I was put on Topamax for a off label use for mood disorder. Where I could of been put on so many different other medications. So very sad. I am 47 and have to wear wigs to look pretty. I stopped taking this medication (cold turkey) six months ago with no problem at all and have noticed no change so far.

I had a man a while back who did Scalp Micropigmentation after he took off his hair piece which he wore for 25 years. He went to the office and everyone commented that he should have shaved his head years ago because he looked good showing off all of that ‘nice hair’ (it was really the scalp micropigmentation as he  had a Class 7 balding pattern but looked like a man with a fully shaved head of hair after he has the SMP done. see here: https://ift.tt/2FdEOiG)

The post I gave up my wig after years appeared first on WRassman,M.D. BaldingBlog.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/2NxXWfr
Health Tips 1311730696256320308

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item