Loading...

I Had a Successful FUE Transplant for My Class 6 Pattern and Take Finasteride. What Should I Do Next?

Other than finasteride, which seems like you are taking, there is nothing else to do if you achieved your goals. The nice thing about hair transplants is that they are permanent just like your normal hair. If you lose more hair, or didn’t get the full benefits from what you had done now, then another hair transplant may be reasonable. However, if your donor density limits were exceeded for FUE, then a strip surgery alternative may be the best option, if you need more hair transplants.

The post I Had a Successful FUE Transplant for My Class 6 Pattern and Take Finasteride. What Should I Do Next? appeared first on WRassman,M.D. BaldingBlog.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://newhair.com/baldingblog/successful-fue-transplant-class-6-pattern-take-finasteride-next/
Health Tips 7381010174083809640

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item