Loading...

I Was Born with a Bald Spot and My Mother Told Me “God Made You Special for a Reason”

I was born in 1965 with a bald spot on my upper left scalp. It has never changed. My mother checked about hair replacement when I was a child but because I had no hair follicles they could not help. I am now almost 53, and I have dealt with it. I never looked into it further though. Have I gotten teased? Absolutely as a child. I am blessed with thick hair. Long hair is a good thing for me. I part it to the right and usually pull some back to cover it, if it is not in a ponytail or braids. At times, I do envy those who can just leave their hair without a fuss or worry about the wind separating it or my bald spot showing or having trendy haircuts and styles. I wish there was an easy way to have what’s left of my life without it, however I keep hearing my mothers words saying “God made you special for a reason.” My final thought – embrace it, learn how to fix your hair to make you feel more comfortable, and if anyone is that critical, ignorant or shallow over something you had no control over, they are not worth your time of day people.

I am not on a campaign to fix every bald spot or help every balding man or woman on the face of the earth. I just help people who want to be helped. Being bald or having a bald spot is ok!

The post I Was Born with a Bald Spot and My Mother Told Me “God Made You Special for a Reason” appeared first on WRassman,M.D. BaldingBlog.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/2AaVA2C
Health Tips 4087893623136490767

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item