Loading...

Lost Two Inches of My Frontal Hair After an Advancement of My Hairline. Will It Come Back?

This type of hair loss will almost certainly return in women. However, the hair along the scar may not fully return and may leave a visible scar. You will not know this until 6-8 months after your surgery.  If you are a male, on the other hand, it is likely that the hair will not return if this is the result of an acceleration of your genetic balding, which is most often the case. For this reason, I don’t recommend hairline advancements for men for fear of accelerating genetic recession and genetic hair loss.

 

 

The post Lost Two Inches of My Frontal Hair After an Advancement of My Hairline. Will It Come Back? appeared first on WRassman,M.D. BaldingBlog.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/2Pa0gef
Health Tips 5502227793777374724

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item