Loading...

Can I Take Testosterone and Finasteride at the Same Time?

I’m 23 and I started losing hair since 18 but not in an aggressive way. I am still an NW 2/3. Recently, I’ve started TRT because my Testosterone results came back a bit low. For the past two months. I have been thinking about hopping on the big 3 minox/fin/niz since I still have a good amount of hair, but I am really hesitant to start Finasteride because of the horror stories I have read and heard about the side effects.

So, what do you think?

 Men who take testosterone and have the genes for hair loss lose hair regardless of taking Finasteride. Additionally, young men should not take testosterone.

The post Can I Take Testosterone and Finasteride at the Same Time? appeared first on WRassman,M.D. BaldingBlog.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/2BGo3Ow
Health Tips 1236196453768942592

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item