Loading...

If My Libido and My Penis Are Still Working Well, Does It Mean That I Don’t Have Hormonal Problem?

I have a problem with finasteride. My face is a lot fatter since I started taking finasteride and I feel like it makes me more feminine.

So there is 2 reason for that:

  1. I’m getting fatter.
  2. Finasteride changed my hormone ratio, something like a lot of the testosterone that finasteride gave me is converted to estrogen.

If the problem is the estrogen, do you think it’s normal that my libido and erection are still working very well?

I don’t think that your analysis is correct.  Maybe there are other causes for your weight gain.

The post If My Libido and My Penis Are Still Working Well, Does It Mean That I Don’t Have Hormonal Problem? appeared first on WRassman,M.D. BaldingBlog.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/2Qd1hTd
Health Tips 8135317466418879815

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item