Loading...

I’m Blonde and Losing My Hair. Right Now It Doesn’t Look Too Bad but I Want to Go on Finasteride and Want to Know If I Can Take a Lower Dose.

Blondes can lose 80% of their hair without detecting it readily. The best way to determine how much hair you are actually losing is to get a HAIRCHECK test and then you will know exactly where you stand. You may be losing more hair than you are seeing. For finasteride, only 2-4% of people get sexual side effects, so starting at the regular dose is okay. If you only take half the dose, it will be 80% as effective with some people reporting less sexual side effects.

The post I’m Blonde and Losing My Hair. Right Now It Doesn’t Look Too Bad but I Want to Go on Finasteride and Want to Know If I Can Take a Lower Dose. appeared first on WRassman,M.D. BaldingBlog.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/2QgbZfY
Health Tips 8621778423460579630

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item