Loading...

I’ve Had 4500 FUE Grafts a Year Ago and There Is Very Little Growth Except at My Hairline. What Are My Option? (Photo)

With 4,500 grafts done, clearly there was a failure of growth in much of the grafts. Thus means that a good deal of your donor hair is now gone. Another FUE is most likely out of the question, but a strip surgery might work. Your donor area needs to be measured so that a surgeon knows how much donor hair you have left. You need to find a good doctor in your area. If you are in California, I would be happy to give you an opinion.

failure from 4500 FUE grafts

The post I’ve Had 4500 FUE Grafts a Year Ago and There Is Very Little Growth Except at My Hairline. What Are My Option? (Photo) appeared first on WRassman,M.D. BaldingBlog.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info http://bit.ly/2TgULfd
Health Tips 352033193619400043

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item