Loading...

Terrible Hair Transplant Reportedly by a Doctor with No Moral Compass

My doctor implanted hairs over my existing hairs. The result of what he did destroyed my hair and my donor area. He told me that he had to do this because I was going to lose it anyway.  I’m a mess now and am ashamed of what I allowed him to do on me. Now what to do?

 Some doctors take advantage of young men who are scared to death about losing their hair. Some doctors are like predators and look for men who will fill their pockets with money.  You need to find a good doctor who can assess your situation and give you a plan on what to do. Most good doctors can help you but a second mistake is not an option so be careful in finding a doctor.

The post Terrible Hair Transplant Reportedly by a Doctor with No Moral Compass appeared first on WRassman,M.D. BaldingBlog.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/2GeT00u
Health Tips 7486846070214934310

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item