Loading...

22 and very depressed over my hair loss! (from Reddit)

Rather than obsess over your situation, meet with a doctor who is in this field of hair restoration and start building a Master Plan for your hair loss. I usually start by performing a HAIRCHECK instrument test on my patients to determine a baseline for the hair loss. Then, I start medications which would be appropriate for someone of your age. I follow the progress over a year or two. If the balding continues and gets worse, I might then consider a hair transplant but I must know you and you should get to know and trust your doctor over that time he treats you with medications. With trust, you can get your hair back and address your depression by taking action.

Balding gave me the final punch into depression, who else? from tressless



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/2GZ3C2i
Health Tips 7160274013008152551

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item