Loading...

I have white bumps surrounding each FUE graft that was transplanted. Why is that? (photo)

I fished up a photo from the internet of a patient that had FUE grafts in the frontal recipient area.  Two things worth noticing: (1) the grafts are elevated and (2) there is skin in the graft that is as wide as the graft itself.

The skin will survive the transplant and the elevation will produce small, subtle white elevated bump surrounding each group of hair from the recipient area and I believe that is what you are seeing.

I do this differently, as I trim off the skin and then place the grafts flush with the surrounding skin so that these white area are not present in our grafts. Click on the photo to enlarge it.

Screen Shot 2018-12-12 at 8.52.52 AM



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/2tGfWwF
Health Tips 4445454670163876620

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item