Loading...

Has anyone tried being bald?

I know many doctors who are in the hair restoration field and do not have hair transplants or SMP and seem to be happy with their balding patterns. I have come to know them and they tell me (1) They are married and they and their wives don’t care, (2) the balding look is good for them and they like to keep their hair very short, (3) when they entered the field, the quality of the work in the 1980s and early 1990s didn’t meet their sense of quality that they would require.

I find the last comment concerning for those doctors who told me this, that they would do a surgery on their patients that was not good enough for them. What does that tell you about their moral compass?

Many men look good with a bald look. Jeff Bezos, for example, looks great with his balding and his hair cut short. Actors like Gene Hackman who has one of the best balding patterns to fix, has established a character for his balding pattern that brings on many roles in many movies. He is just one example of men who are satisfied with their hair loss fate (I never spoke to him so I am just assuming that he doesn’t care about his hair).

Has anyone tried being bald? from tressless



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/2THPWLZ
Health Tips 7949772492158071858

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item