Loading...

19 years old with Trichotillimania

I’m young (19) and had perfect hair growing up. However, I have had trichotillomania (hair pulling disorder) develop in my teens (symptom of OCD) and now I’ve lost a lot of my hair. It’s concealable but I plan on maybe getting a transplant (FUE?) done at some point as I grow older since I’ve beat my disorder and now am regrowing my hair. Does anyone have any recommendations as to what to do or results they got from a transplant ? Thank you.

My extensive experience with Trichotillomania is that most people really don’t quit and transplants just enter the cycle again with recurrence. You must build a relationship with a doctor like me in your area over time so that this problem can be eventually transplanted once you know for sure that the primary problem is solved.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/2CRDfbL
Health Tips 897325100811654929

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item