Loading...

On finasteride for 3 months and still don’t see much results

I am writing because I’m am wondering about the effects of finasteride on my hair. I understand you said to wait until at least a year to see results. I go through various mini sheds where I notice a portion of my hairline receding. I started fin when my hair loss was minimal and it has only sped up or continued to recede on finasteride. I have had no sides. Will my hair go back to what it was when I first started taking finasteride or am I stuck with what I have until the sheds finish. I am slightly confused because I don’t necessarily feel like I’m shedding more then the average person would. It has been 3 months today. Any advice or clarity would be much appreciated. Thank you

You must be patient. There is no guarantee that finasteride will work on you, but although it may not reverse the hair loss in a year, it will probably slow or stop it



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/2FNFqiq
Health Tips 4898293727103080780

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item