Loading...

Result from minoxidil, finasteride and the dermaroller

I don’t know what the usual experience is for NW6+, or what the success rate is, or if my progress is going to just fade away one day soon, but as long as it keeps coming back im gonna keep doin what im doin. Has anyone else seen recovery from NW6+? are there limits to regrowth potential?  I’m thinking in another 6-12 months if I can keep what I have or get a little more that I will consult a hair doctor and see what my options are as far as FUE/FUT to maybe get me back to a full short haircut. That may still be a pipe dream. Worst case I go back to buzzin.

Amazing results already in just 6 months so stay the course.

Screen Shot 2019-01-04 at 8.24.51 AM Screen Shot 2019-01-04 at 8.24.32 AM



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info http://bit.ly/2uKwPXF
Health Tips 2359244481351848018

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item