Loading...

Help me with dosing Avodart

I’ve got Minoxidil (10mg) and Avodart (dutasteride) 0.5mg, both in tablet form. My friend (a dermatologist) suggested taking one of each daily. I’m just wondering if this is a good amount to be taking or if I should be starting with something different? In addition to this,what other routines or techniques would you guys recommend? I’ve been reading this subreddit for the last two weeks or so, but I’m still fairly new to everything and would appreciate any input.

Avodart has a 6 day half life, so that there is no reason to take one pill each day as your will absolutely increase your risk of side effects. Once or twice a week is enough for this drug. The minoxidil is also a bit high for a daily dose.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/2N99V4V
Health Tips 3936288996405827030

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item