Loading...

I have been criticized for showing a former patient so I put my comment to this criticism

I always try to show that a hair transplant can look normal, Many patients who come to me are frightened that when they get a hair transplant, people will come to them and ask who did their hair transplant. Seeing patients is critical to the educational process I offer and engage in. Today, for example, I am holding an Open House where former patients come in to talk about their hair transplant experience and potential candidates can see for themselves if the hair transplants are really inconspicuous. We often have a surgery and and SMP going on during these Open House events so prospective patients can come in and see what is involved, asking the patients during the surgery how it feels.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/369B4NK
Health Tips 8141247190794185499

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item