Loading...

Combining FUE and SMP

Im not a huge fan of this look, but I know people with no hair loss who shave the sides of their heads to the skin and then grow out the top a bit. I generally do more of a fade rather than complete shaving, but would consider this look if I don’t have a choice. I don’t know a ton about transplants because I am new to this, but I don’t see why someone couldn’t simply take all the donor hair they have and then put it up top. Other than money, I don’t know why this wouldn’t be a possibility.  Combine SMP with FUE, doesn’t that make sense?

Good planning on the surgeon’s part allows the surgeon to estimate the donor supply and match it against the recipient needs. If there is not enough hair (a mathematical calculation), then SMP can be added as shown in this article I wrote: https://newhair.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Combining_Follicular_Unit_Extraction_and_Scalp.98621.pdf


from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/VtesD8d
Health Tips 3036964962427968499

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item