Loading...

My Penis and finasteride

I just decided to take a break from FIN (after 9 months of 1mg/day) and within 4 days of stopping my flaccid penis size has returned back to what it used to be and I am starting to get morning woods again ( I have not had one in forever) with good libido.

I really do not want to take this drug knowing how much it shrunk my penis while I was on it (when soft, erected penis looked about the same but maybe a tad bit thinner) but it helped preventing further hair loss so much smh..

I tried not to think about my penis while I was on it, but not getting morning wood and shrunk penis are definitely side effects, right? After a month break I am thinking of starting back with 1mg eod regimen and hoping I will not get any of these sides..

My last resort would be 0.25mg eod and if this still makes my penis look small and takes away my libido,, I might just give up using this drug.

When you have to trade your sex life for your hair, I tell patients that my advice is forget the hair and focus on your sex life.  Hair transplants can always solve the hair loss problem without a sex drive sacrifice.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/FAo8zIq
Health Tips 2945332798017846188

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item