Loading...

How long do you have to take hair loss medications

I’m considering going on minox after jumping from Norwood 1 to 2.5 in a year at age 30, but I’m intimated by the commitment of having to keep successfully buying it, reacting well to it and consistently using it. How long you could try it out for without developing a dependency and triggering worse loss upon stopping? Is there any way to taper off it slowly in order to minimize shed if you had to stop? I have a mast cell disorder which results in unpredictable allergic symptoms and I never know when I will lose tolerance to a substance. Thanks

All of the medications for hair loss are required to keep taking, essentially for the rest of your life. When you stop them, the hair loss returns because the hair loss support from the medications like finasteride or minoxidil cease.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/o0q1Uc9
Health Tips 6099204161212812847

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item