Loading...

Questions about finasteride

I’ve had seborrheic dermatitis and a lot of hair shedding for several months, almost a year now, and my hair line has gone from NW2 at 16 to NW3.5 now at 18. I started min on my temples about a month ago to slow down the recession, but I’m scared my hair is gonna keep thinning and receding until theres nothing left

I start college in a few weeks and I’ve been seriously considering starting fin, and I have a couple questions.

  1. How long will fin take to start working? will I even get my hairline back?

  2. How do I find out if I get sides? How soon after beginning do the sides show up?

  3. I’ve been pretty much the same height since 14 but if I do still have some growing left, does fin affect or stunt height growth in any way?

1- It starts working within a couple of weeks, but you may not see benefit for months

2- You will know if you have side effects. Most men don’t know that they are taking the medications

3- Finasteride is reported not to impact growth



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/IWlcySO
Health Tips 2191910630757937548

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item