Loading...

Removing hair grafts

Can these be excised and replanted? I’ve got some singles at the front of my hairline but the hairs are maldirected and the hairline is too low. Can I repair this? Will I have scars at the front of my hairline? My hairs seem to turn radially along with my hairline instead of pointing forward. This isn’t normal, right? It seems like things should just be more forward pointing instead of radially pointing.

Can any well trained, experienced hair tech remove them with a manual punch and redesign my hairline? I know this is a hard problem to fix, I’m looking for advice

A skilled surgeon can use the FUE technique to remove recipient site grafts when they are positioned improperly.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/w0zbtHM
Health Tips 3797254659334020682

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item