Loading...

Transgender MtoF wants female hairline

Always had a massive forehead and started receding at the front around age 17. MTF trans and the hairline is a big source of grief for me, this sub has given me hope. I have no loss on the crown but it is the thinnest part of my hair, although I am more confident of hair thickening there than I am about recovering it on my temples where it’s gone completely. 

Construction of a concave female hairline with hair transplants will solve the look and is standard treatment for many MTF trans people. You need to continue to protect your hair with the appropriate hormones to maintain a female hormone balance removing the androgen effect thus preventing further hair loss



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/un5hzt8
Health Tips 5870672449331537758

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item