Loading...

21 y/o male with donor site depletion

This 21 y/o male had a hair transplant and now have a depleted donor area from too many FUE grafts removed. Look at the balding back of his head and his normal density above it.  Any further surgery would be a mistake.  I told him to wait until his beard develops and maybe when he is 26 years old and his hair loss pattern can be determined, he can fix his problem.  For now, the safe bet (and he must play it safe), is to get Scalp Micropigmentation with a shaved head, and then let his hair grow to what he wants for styling.  The SMP will make it look good. I did listen to what he was saying and it sounded like he didn’t like my advice.  I have done surgery on thousands of men and been in this business for 32 years, so I know what I am talking about.  He is going down a path of no-return if he seeks another surgery.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/BD1ovzd
Health Tips 4680793821561918307

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item