Loading...

How many FUE is too many?

If I was to get a hair transplant but my hairloss progressed to the point I had to shave my head how visible would the scarring be at the back? Would I have visible white dots on the back of my head or do they fade

Scarring from FUE is inevitable; however, the amount of scar may not be enough to see it or make the donor area see-through. The scarring that you can see or the see-through donor area is the result of too many FUE grafts being harvested. If you think about the average donor supply having 12,000 follicular units (grafts in a surgical sense), then if you remove only 3000 of them, you are only removing 25% of the total donor supply. In a medium weight hair, that can be tolerated provided that the punch size used is not too large. But if you extract 6,000 FUE with FUE, then the numbers reduce by 50% and problems may arise.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/FkwjxH6
Health Tips 1229548811115089877

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item