Loading...

Tell me about post finasteride syndrome (PFS)

Please tell me about post finasteride syndrome, is it real? Is taking finasteride worthy it? Can you havd pfs for taking one to two months of using finasteride? your experience from finasteride? Thank you

If someone complains about permanent sexual side effects, to him it is real. Many doctors doubt the existence of PFS, but from the patient’s perspective, it must be recognized as a risk factor when taking finasteride for any reasonable length of time. I tell my young men who have reported sexual side effect that can’t be fixed with a lower dose, to stop taking the medication and as a result of this advice, I have never seen this in my practice.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/syMq6w0
Health Tips 6046897449417126312

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item