Loading...

Balding or blood flow, which comes first?

I’m showing clear signs of MPB and have started Fin, Min and Biotin. I’d be happy with maintaining my current hair and will only hope to see some thicker hairs and maybe revitalize some dormant follicles along the way.

But I did notice just this year that the thinning was happening very quickly. I have pictures from just 5 months ago where I have much thicker hair front to back. I have short hair too, so it’s noticeable now. Around the same time earlier this year I went to an urgent care facility when I was feeling extremely strange with my heart. They ran a few tests and said I was OK. Since then, almost everyday I have spurts of faintness, lightheadedness, dizziness, etc. Especially if I have caffeine, after I exercise or getting up and down a lot. I’m going to the doctor this week as I had written off all the symptoms since I showed normal test results when I was concerned last time, but now want a bit more of an answer and treatment.

So, I’m just wondering if abnormal (low) blood flow to my head may have accelerated hair thinning and loss.

The scalp has an extremely high blood flow because actively growing hair has a high demand for oxygen and other nutrients.  As hair start to miniaturize or fall out, the demand for blood flow decreases and your body is smart enough to redirect that blood flow elsewhere.  When you look a men with long standing balding, their scalp is very thin (no fat or hair follicles) so the blood flow is significantly reduced to this scalp.  The good news is that when it is transplanted, this process runs in reverse, building back blood flow to nourish the newly transplanted hairs.  The other parts of your questions need to be addressed with your doctor.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/xlTWBy3
Health Tips 5968229062576439609

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item