Loading...

Hair systems and hair loss

I’m taking dut and oral min daily, and I’m waiting till I’m a bit older to get a transplant (age 21 nw3). In the meantime, I thought it would be a confidence booster to wear a hair system (wouldn’t stop taking meds). I’m trying to figure out if that would accelerate existing hair loss but I can’t seem to find any info online. Thought some of the guys here who’ve been wearing systems for a while might have some Valid input.

Yes, the glues and clips used to hold the hair system in place produces traction alopecia almost all of the time. These glues will produce a more advanced pattern of balding by the time you reach the hair transplant age. I would think this through carefully and maybe have a talk with your parents.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/JDBkPQv
Health Tips 4464850418261353029

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item