Loading...

Humidity and finasteride storage

Hi Dr Rassman I don’t know what to do I keep my Finasteride bottle in a cool place always at temperature around 72 to 74F but now that I have moved to my new temporary home it’s set to 72F but the humidity is is what I’m really worried about it keeps going from 49% to last time I checked was 54% Relitive humidity I keep a desiccant in the bottle but I’m just nervous I don’t want to destroy Finasteride effectness. I looked up humidity level for Finasteride but the FDA only mentioned the temperature no mention of humidity. Should I be concerned?

Use an airtight bottle. The pharmacist near you will supply you with one. and if he doesn’t just give one to you, ask to purchase one from him/her



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/jd3MTG4
Health Tips 3004088618310854

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item