Loading...

Do I have to take finasteride for life after transplants?

Been losing hair slowly from forehead sides and it’s depressing since father and grandfather both went bald I have no hope looks like , I used some minoxidil bottles for 8 months but it’s super expensive in my country so I gave up I won’t buy it anymore so I did read about finasteride and that it has so many sexual side that can be permeant so It’s not an option for me I don’t want to risk it at all . Had the hair transplant plan on my mind for the next 5 years maybe but I head you’d still lose your hair and you need to use finasteride for the rest of your life if you don’t want to go bald again , I used to think a hair transplant is enough ?

Hair loss is progressive. Finasteride clearly will hold onto hair that otherwise would fall out. Just look at this data: https://baldingblog.com/10-year-japanese-study-of-finasteride/. There is no doubt in my mind that the hair loss gap with finasteride will continue for many years past the 10 year study.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/dwt25CS
Health Tips 8100219442251953620

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item