Loading...

I want to try oral minoxidil but

To the people who are on it, how is it? How long after starting did you see improvement? And what’s your dosage?  I could never comply to topical twice a day and the side effect profile does not seem bad given it’s mainly hypertrichosis at a low dose.  Of course I am on fin as well nearly 5 months in, but I need growth and I am young so I was a Norwood 1 not so long ago so I believe I can recover (19M)

Oral minoxidil pills work by giving you some hypertrichosis, including your scalp. Many men find that some additional body hair is not a problem if they get their head hair back.  Now with that said, if you really have a Norwood Class 1 pattern of balding, you should not start treating yourself for hair loss because the Norwood 1 pattern is probably a juvenile hairline that most men lose with maturity.



from WRassman,M.D. BaldingBlog https://ift.tt/oIdQ0pR
Health Tips 8970694626571735438

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item