Loading...

Beard growth on young man

I see questions about if a beard will grow with finasteride on here, and for me it doesn’t seem to affect my beard! I’ve seen improvements and have used minox for my beard, even before my hairline started going. I was aware of the results from minox research I’d done for my beard, so thank god I knew of treatment when my hair started to go, because it went quickly..

I use a simple routine of fin oral 1mg and minox foam on my beard and hairline once per day before bed and that’s it. Tried oral minox for a bit and actually lost ground, so swapped back to topical foam and got the hairs back. For me, topical is more superior than oral even at once per day.

Your beard response is dramatic. I would not rush stopping the minoxidil on the beard, as these hairs may be dependent on minoxidil until your genetic kick in.  The big question for you is that at some point, your beard should grow independent of minoxidil, so ask yourself, when do you stop the beard minoxidil? Possibly when you are in your later 20s, to be sure that your genetics are controlling the beard. 



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/uplBRyS
Health Tips 5001830150991934974

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item