Loading...

Positioning the hairline in a hair transplant

29 Years old. Been on Min (topical 5mg) and Fin (oral 1mg) for close to 2 years which has helped me maintain my existing hair but not too significant of a growth. Finally decided to get a hair transplant as I was already going on vacation to Thailand so though might as well. My biggest requirement was having natural results thus the shown hairline design. Quite a few family members and friends have told me that I should have went with a lower hairline (would love feedback on this). Am not sure if we should of went lower but I trust the expertise of the Dr. and the team at the clinic.

I am generally a believer that hair transplants should restore the normal hairline. I lecture on this all of the time when I transplant a Norwood Class 7 pattern. I almost always create a normal hairline for that person and that has thrilled my patients over my career. I would have made your hairline lower.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/2pOJWdk
Health Tips 7866165003382214151

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item