Loading...

When you are badling, you see more badling in others

One thing I have noticed is that I got better at spotting signs of balding in other people and myself. I was checking my hairline and balding progression and thought it was getting worse. Then I  matched some old videos and pictures of myself. In different lightning, wet and dry hair, long and short, etc. Turns out I started balding much earlier than expected, but never noticed it. Even when I initially started taking meds, I did not think it was that bad. Back then, I would only see my hairline receding a bit in the corners, but now I can clearly see it was not just in those regions. I also looked at older pictures of some friends and people I know. A year ago, I would never know they were balding, but now it’s obvious.

This is a great observation.  Before I entered the hair business, I never paid any attention to balding.  My balding patients were like every non-balding patient.  They never complained to me about hair loss. Then, 34 years ago, I entered this business and started doing hair transplant surgery 33 years ago.  Now, in airports, malls, social activities, and meetings, I see balding that I had never seen before.  Even my kids made fun of my Friar Tuck bald spot in the back of my head, so much so, that I had it transplanted.  Our brain gets reset to a new baseline when interacting with other badling patients when you have hair loss at any stage and are impacted by it.  When I meet hairy men, they don’t know that balding is a problem for other men, so having hair makes you less sensitive to others with hair loss. 


from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/LXV0wWG
Health Tips 8952507132087378902

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item