Loading...

Dosing finasteride and dutasteride

I have been seeing the charts going around that a .3 or.25 topical finasteride reduces scalp DHT more than 1mg oral fin. I am asking this because I am losing density on 1mg finasteride. Before I try DUT or anything else I was wondering if you believe that this will help me. Please let me know!

The ideal dose of finasteride is 1mg. Higher doses usually are not better than then 1mg dose. Losing hair while on finasteride means that your hair loss is moving more than the finasteride is helping. The 1mg dose is ideal. I question your thinking that finasteride at higher doses than the 0.3mg you are taking, is worse for you.  Adding Dutasteride may add a 15% benefit at the expense of a long half-life of 5-6 weeks, and possibly it would hang around your body for many months if you decide to stop it.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/ICY9w6F
Health Tips 6841258812113889569

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item